Subscribe me on YouTube

Sunday, April 6, 2014

How to Know Your Mobile Main Account Balance In Airtel, Aircel, Reliance, Uninor,Idea Docomo

Hello Everyone!

Today I'll tell you how to know the main account balance in your mobile for various popular Indian network service providers. This guide is extremely helpful for those who have purchased a new mobile connection, but could not be familiar with the new network service provider. I'll tell you how to know your mobile main account balance for six network service provider In India. But remember, these USSD short codes may be state specific, so some may not work properly with you even if you have the same connection but belong to different circle/state. I've included the USSD codes for Bihar & Jharkhand Circle, West Bengal and Kolkata circles.

1. How to know Airtel Mobile Main Account Balance-
*123#
2. How to know Reliance Mobile Main Account Balance-
*367# or *306# or *402#
3. How to know Tata Docomo Mobile Main Account Balance-
*111#
4. How to know Aircel Mobile Main Account Balance-
*125#
5. How to know Idea Mobile Main Account Balance-
*130# or *112#
6. How to know Uninor Mobile Main Account Balance-
*222*2#

So, this was for now, next time I will come with a more exciting and useful tutorial for you. How was this tutorial, let me know! If you know some useful and working codes yourself, share in comments below.


ONE ANNOUNCEMENT!
====================
I've one successful YouTube Channel. I've uploaded videos on Statistics,Numerical Methods,
Business & Financial Mathematics,Operations Research,Computer Science & Engineering(CSE),Android Application  Reviews,India Travel & Tourism,Street Foods,Life Hacks and many other topics.

And a series of videos showing how to use your scientific calculators Casio fx-991ES & fx-82MS to do maths easily.

Click my YouTube channel's link below to watch them.
Subscribe to my youtube channel below-

 http://www.youtube.com/sujoyn70

I've total 126 videos there as of today! I upload technical,non-technical videos there. Please visit that too,and 'SUBSCRIBE' my channel to get updates about my latest video uploads!

1 comment: