Subscribe me on YouTube

Saturday, April 26, 2014

How To Know Aircel 3G Remaining Data Balance in Aircel 3G Data Card Sim

Hi friends,

I'm Sujoy,and today I'll tell you how to know your remaining 3G data balance in Aircel 3G sim or AIrcel 3G data card/internet dongle.

USSD Codes to know Aircel 3G Remaining Data Balance-

1. *122*011#
2. *143*0#
3. *400#
4. *121*4*2*1#

Note- All these codes are tested on Aircel 3G Dongle SIM of West Bengal. If they don't work on your state's sim,let me know.

ONE ANNOUNCEMENT!
====================
I'm a YouTube Partner from India.
I've uploaded videos on Statistics,Numerical Methods,

And a series of videos showing how to use your scientific calculators Casio fx-991ES & fx-82MS to do maths easily.

Click my YouTube channel's link below to watch them.
Subscribe to my youtube channel below-

 http://www.youtube.com/sujoyn70

Please 'SUBSCRIBE' to my YouTube channel to get updates about my latest video uploads!

1 comment: