Subscribe me on YouTube

Saturday, June 4, 2011

How To Record Macro or Close Up Videos On Nokia N82, N95 Phones

I'm back after a long break!

Today I'll tell you how to record macro or closeup videos with your Nokia n-series. I'm not the inventor of the trick,I found the trick on the internet,but here I've explained the trick for you in detail,with a self explanatory video at the end of this article.

Well I own a Nokia N82,I can take pictures of very close objects with my N82,anything within the range of about 5-6cms from the lens,with the auto-focus camera. But I got very disappointed when I tried to record videos of closer objects(like phone's screen,or a book's page), because all the macro videos came blurry.

But,now I'll tell you how to overcome this-

Step1- Slide your N82's back camera cover,camera application will launch.

Step2- Choose video mode.

Step3- Now the tricky part! Gently hit the N82(I really mean gently,over impact may cause damage to the camera module) against your palm,while the camera facing towards the palm. You'll get an idea that how much force to apply,from my video below. Now focus the phone to any close object,and see the difference! If your videos are still blurry,try hitting the phone again.

Step4- Now start recording and enjoy the full potential of your Nseries!

But how and why this trick works? As far I've understood,these older generation phones have a bulkier camera module,allowing more gap for the lens to move within, so when hitting them against any surface,the lens moves forward; thus changing the focal length of the module temporarily and changing the focus to nearer objects. And again when using the camera in Image mode,auto focus motor will again bring the lens to preset position,canceling the effect of this trick. This tricks does not work on modern n-series phones with compact camera module,like N79,on which I also tried the trick.

This trick may also work on other Nseries phones of that times like N95,N95 8GB,N73 etc.

Warning- Do it AT YOUR OWN RISK. I'm not responsible anyways for any damage of your phone or camera. I use this on my N82 whenever I need to take videos of any close object,and I've not faced any problem with my phone's camera still now.


2 comments:

  1. A recent report that 93 per cent of invasive cervical cancers worldwide contain human papillomavirus (HPV) may be an underestimate, due to sample usabio inadequacy or integration events affecting the HPV L1 gene, which is the target of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-based test which was used. The formerly HPV-negative cases from this study have therefore been reanalyzed for usabio HPV serum antibodies and HPV DNA. Serology for HPV 16 VLPs, E6, and E7 antibodies was performed on 49 of the 66 cases which were HPV-negative and a sample of 48 of the 866 cases which were HPV-positive in the original study. Moreover, 55 of the 66 formerly HPV-negative biopsies were also reanalyzed by a sandwich procedure in which the outer sections in a series of sections are used for histological review, while the inner sections are assayed by three different HPV PCR assays targeting different open reading frames (ORFs). No significant difference usabio was found in serology for HPV 16 proteins between the cases that were usabio originally HPV PCR-negative and -positive. Type-specific E7 PCR for 14 high-risk HPV types detected HPV DNA in 38 (69 per cent) of the 55 originally HPV-negative and amplifiable specimens. The HPV types detected were 16, 18, 31, 33, 39, 45, 52, and 58. Two (4 per cent) additional cases were only HPV DNA-positive by E1 and/or L1 consensus PCR. Histological analysis of the 55 specimens revealed that 21 were qualitatively inadequate. Only two of the 34 adequate samples were HPV-negative on all PCR tests, as against 13 of the 21 that usabio were usabio inadequate ( p< 0.001). Combining the data from this and the previous study and excluding inadequate specimens, the worldwide HPV prevalence in cervical carcinomas is 99.7 per cent. The presence of HPV in virtually all cervical usabio cancers implies the highest worldwide attributable fraction so far reported for a specific cause of any major human cancer. The extreme rarity of HPV-negative cancers reinforces the rationale for HPV testing in addition to, or even instead of, cervical cytology in routine cervical screening.








    ReplyDelete