Subscribe me on YouTube

Sunday, June 5, 2011

How To Read Ebooks On Any Mobile Phone

Well I love reading books! In my childhood,I was a huge fan of comics! Still now,whenever I get leisure time(from exploring my phones!),I take a good book and go straight to my bed. But in this busy lifestyle,its very hard to get enough free time to settle on reading a book. So what's the solution? Read ebooks,on your phone! Because it's the device you carry always with you. And I prefer ebooks because,it's easy to get,read and share. And,the best part is,the books which are very difficult to get on a paperback version,can be found on the internet very easily,and most of the times,completely free!

So,how to do that?

  • First,for china mobile phones or Spice,Micromax these kinds of phones-

Simply get the books in .pdf .doc .txt format,open it and copy the whole text. Paste it in notepad,and save as a .txt file with UTF-8 encoding,its the most common encoding used on all types of phones. Transfer it to your phone's memory card's "e-book" folder. If there is not any folder of the name,create one.
Now,if your phone has a inbuilt ebook reader,like my Spice phone has. Read ebook by that application. Or if your phone supports java,download the application "Anyview 4.0" from the link below. It's the best ebook reader for java phones,has some very good features.

Or if your phone neither have ebook reader built-in,nor supports java; just try to open the .txt file from file manager,most chinese phones support .txt format,but you could not make bookmarks in that case.



  • For Java enabled phones like Nokia,Samsung,Sony Ericsson phones-
Download "Anyview 4.0" and read ebooks. You can try another cool application to read,download and explore thousand of online and offline ebooks,download application "Wattpad" from the link below.



  • For Nokia S60v3 phones like N79,N82,6220 etc-
Download "Q-reader" to read .txt ebook or you can use "Anyview" as well. To read .pdf books,Adobe Pdf Reader comes built-in with most of S60v3 phones.

  • For Nokia touch screen phones like 5800,5233,X6 etc-
Download the application "Alternative Pdf Reader" to read .pdf ebooks or comics on your phone's 3.2" display! It's a mind blowing experience to read comics on these phones! Download from the link below.

Download Anyview- http://www.plunder.com/anyview-4-download-ab6aaf2832.htm

Download Wattpad- http://www.plunder.com/Wattpad-zip-download-5cd0f889c4.htm

Download Alternative Pdf Reader- http://www.plunder.com/Alternate-Reader-by-SymbianPoint-com-download-4e3f11a3a6.htm

That's all!

If you like my post,please follow me by the "Follow" option at the top right section of this blog. You can also follow me on Orkut,Twitter,Facebook,my id is Sujoy70.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: